Sunday, May 24, 2009

Abby graduated!!!


I cannot believe that my little girl is officially out of high school. She did what she set out to do since elementary school - graduate top in her class. She was valedictorian, and a beautiful one at that. She graduated Friday, May 22, 2009. We are so very proud of her and all that she has accomplished. She will start at Missouri State University in August and she received enough scholarships and grants so her first year is completely paid for. She went to project graduation and won $65 in the Deal or No Deal game. I think all totaled she came home with about $140 cash money, a gift card worth $25, tickets to Dixie Stampede worth $100, a gift certificate for gas and various gift cards and coupons for area restaurants. She cleaned up on the prizes!! Then Saturday night we had a graduation party for her and Shawn. All this happened this weekend and yet it seems like it was weeks ago! Things have been a blur for the last couple of weeks with the school year ending and I've gotta say I am ready for the laid back time that summer vacation brings around here!
Matt's first baseball game is Friday night and I am looking forward to it. I always love to go see him play.
Gotta go for now, but I will be back soon to post more pictures from Abby's graduation and Shane's 2nd grade program!

No comments:

Post a Comment