Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Secret Santa goodies




I joined in on the secret santa fun over at MSW this year. I really like the way they do it. You go to A Walk Down Memory Lane's website and make a wishlist. Then whoever has your name shops from your list - so you know you're gonna love what you get - and then the store sends it out so you don't know who your secret santa is until the day of the reveal. My secret santa was so good to me, getting me almost everything that was on my list. I got some great Bella Blvd. papers and stickers that I can't wait to use for a layout about our camping trip this summer and I also got some Scenic Route papers before they are gone for good! I can't wait to get in and work with them. I'll be sure to post when I get anything done.
Okay - not sure why this posted 2 of the same picture - and not knowing much about blogging I guess it will have to stay here!

No comments:

Post a Comment