Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, Monday

The boys were supposed to be off from school today, but since they missed a week thanks to the snow and cold, they had to go to school today. Abby is off, but we have to take her back this afternoon. At least that means the boys will get out of school half a day today. I'm hoping to stop by the scrapbook store today while we're in Springfield. Like I need any more scrappy stuff, right?! But it's always fun to look! I have so many pages I want to work on - it's just finding the time. I still need to finish the school album for Marilyn - I only need to do like maybe 5 more pages and it will be done with, I need to finish my layout for my week 2 of the 52 week challenge, I want to work on a couple of sketch challenges.... so many things to want to do, so little time. *sigh* Maybe this evening when I get home from Springfield.

Tomorrow is mine and Scott's 20th anniversary. I can't believe it. 20 years has really flown by. I have something I would like to do for him, but once again, I'm running out of time. I will be sure and post when I get it done.

At least the sun is shining and it's supposed to be in the 50's today! Maybe it will dry up our mud pit of a yard/parking area before it rains on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment