Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 5/52 week challenge



Okay, so I got a little out of order, but at least I'm getting them done! This is my layout for week 5 of my 52 week challenge. I knew this was the picture I was going to use, but had trouble coming up with a title for it. I settled on You are so silly, well, because Shane is a silly boy! On this night he came in while I was washing dishes, scooped up some bubbles and managed to get them on his face and not in his eyes. I still haven't figured that one out! He does love bubbles of any kind! I used Basic Grey's Sugar Rush line (I absolutely love this line!) and old, old, old, Making Memories button, some ric rac and the border punch and foam letters are from EK Success. I used a sketch from Page Maps which is the sketch Kelly at Scrapfit had posted for the sketch challenge for this week. I like how this one turned out and I really wish I had some more of those papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment