Friday, June 4, 2010

Birthday card for PTT challenge #1


I came across a new challenge blog this week. It's called Party Time Tuesdays and they post a challenge every Tuesday for a birthday card. That's just what I need to get my supply up! The first challenge was an anything goes challenge - the only requirement is it needs to have a birthday sentiment on the card. I used paper from The Paper Studio, cardstock from DCWV, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and the border punch is from Fiskars. I am looking forward to the next challenge and can't wait to see how many cards I can get done! If you haven't visited their blog yet, you need to stop by! http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. Lori, we are so glad that you found us!! It really is a great way to build up your supply of birthday cards!! Yours is adorable, and I love how you made the embossing your focal point!! Thanks for partying with us this week at PTT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture on your card! That hat is too fun! Thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesdays! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited that you found us! You created an adorable card! Thanks for coming to the party at PTT this week! Hope to see you again, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you found our challenge blog! I love your card, the embossing is great!! Thanks for joining the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the embossing on this.. great card! Thanks for playing along with PTT.. Hope to see you for challenge #2 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome card! The embossing is fabulous. Thanks for joining our first PTT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that green against the black & the embossing shows up really well, thanks for the link to PTT as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow that is one cool card! I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete