Friday, July 23, 2010

It's Christmas in July


It's Christmas in July over at AWDML's design team blog. They had a crop going on July 12 - 16, with some really great challenges posted each day. They extended the deadline to get the challenges done to July 26, and I thought what better time to get some Christmas layouts done. This layout is for the first challenge - to make a layout about a holiday tradition. One of my favorite traditions is decorating the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. Now that the kids are older, they do all the decorating themselves. I love being able to just sit back and watch them create a masterpiece. This past Christmas Shawn even came over and helped decorate. It makes me so happy to see the kids having fun.
For this layout I used MME Be Merry christmas papers, some Doodlebug alphabets, and the apron lace border punch and it is based on a sketch by Allison Davis.

1 comment: