Monday, April 4, 2011

New challenges at Inspired to Scrap


The new challenges for the month of April are up over at Inspired to Scrap. There are some really fun ones this month. This is the layout I did for Carol's challenge #2, which was to place your title on a curve and use a big round shape on your layout. I also based this off of one of the awesome sketches from their last class. I used October Afternoon papers, cardstock and the heart stamp are from Close to my heart, some Thickers and alphabet stamps from EK Success.

I loved this picture of Abby giving Matthew a hug. We were on our way to Mom and Dad's house for the ornament exchange back on November 24. I think Abby was hugging him just to bug him a little, but it still made me happy!

1 comment:

  1. Lori, this is such a sweet page! Beautiful. I will be following your fun artwork, for sure. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog post. Made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete