Tuesday, August 28, 2012

24 hour layout challenge

supplies used - patterned paper - Fancy Pants, alphas - Jillibean Soup, gems - Studio G.

I had completely forgotten that I haven't had a chance to post this layout that I made over the weekend. This was a layout I made for the 24 hour challenge over at Scrappin -N- Chattin'. I like that someone else picks the paper collection and sketch for me. Sometimes those are the hardest things for me to decide on. I got to use the fun "The Good Life" collection from Fancy Pants. I love every single piece of paper in this collection and can tell I'm going to be sad when I use it all up. I used some old photos of Shane (from 2006!) in awe of all the water in the road after a big rain. I really like the black and white photos with these papers. If I keep scrappin' some of my older photos, maybe one of these days I'll get caught up!

1 comment:

  1. Lori, what a cute scrapbook page! I love the over all design, and can commiserate about favorite papers and being sad when they're all used up. :) I don't think we've ever had that much water where I live; your photo's are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete