Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 28 SNC Christmas Card Challenge



supplies -  Cardstock - white daisy and crystal blue - CTMH,, Ink - crystal blue - CTMH, Embossing Folder - snowflakes - Provo Craft, white ribbon

Here is my card for day 28 of the Christmas card challenge over at Scrappin'-N-Chattin'. The prompt for this one was to use snowmen or snowflakes and wet or dry embossing. I decided to dig out my Cuttlebug and my snowflake embossing folder and put it to use. I embossed 2 pieces of white cardstock, then trimmed one of them down just so it would be a little smaller than the card base. I inked just the edges with some crystal blue ink. I trimmed down the other embossed piece and then sponged the ink over the entire front to sort of help the embossing stand out. I matted it on another piece of cardstock and added it to the card base,  trying to match up the design in the embossing. Added a piece of satin ribbon and called it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment