Monday, January 14, 2013

Playing catch up

I cannot believe it has been a month since I have made a blog post. December and the first half of January
has flown by and I don't even know how that happened. I felt like all of December was a blur with time being spent running errands, Christmas shopping, parties, etc. I thought surely by the time the boys went back to school after the first of the year that things would slow down. Not quite. Finally - a week and a half later - I think the slow down is ready to begin and I am more than ready for it! 

Abby starts her student teaching tomorrow and I just have to say that I think she is going to be the best special education teacher ever! Good luck to her and I cannot wait to hear how her first day went!

supplies - Cardstock - CTMH, Patterned Paper - WeR Memory Keepers and Paper Studio, Sticker - Echo Park, Sketch - Scrapbook Generation

This is the first layout that I made in December - yeah, it was a busy month! I did work on my December Daily album during the month, but it was 6x6 and I was ready for a change. I loved this picture of Abby and Shawn the minute that I  saw it and couldn't wait to scrap it. I used a sketch from Scrapbook Generation's December downloads (I love their sketches!) and I really like the way that it turned out. 

I've got a few more layouts and some cards to share over the next couple of days. Now that all of the kids are back to school and I am slowly settling into a routine, maybe, just maybe, I'll be posting more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment