Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Challenge YOUrself


There is a new challenge blog called Challenge Yourself that is starting up. Their first challenge will be in December and here is a little about them:

We challenge YOU to make it a goal to snap one picture a month with the ones YOU love and scrap about it!  It doesn't matter what you look like.  It's time to get out from behind the camera and start including YOUrself if those pictures!
 
I've been better lately about handing the camera over to someone else once in a while so I am the pictures, too. Now I just need to start scrapping them and this challenge blog sounds like it will help me do just that!

They currently have a design team call and giveaway going on, so head on over and check them out here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing Lori! I hope to see you around soon ;)

    ReplyDelete