Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Playing Catch Up

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how far behind I am with posting my 50 Projects progress. This summer has been way too busy! I hope it slows down just a bit, because it will be "back to school" time before we know it.

In order to get caught up on posting my projects, I am going to do one post with all of the cards I have made the last couple of weeks. There's not that many, but I'd rather do them all at once or they may never get posted.

My first card {13/50} is based off of this sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday:


And here is my take on it:


I used the super cute Pink Paislee Pen Pals 6x6 paper pad and the ephemera pack for this card and I love the way it turned out!

Next is a summer card I made for one of the weekly prompts at Scrappin -N- Chattin', which was to make a summertime card. {14/50}


I'm not thrilled with this one, but I did get to use up some Doodlebug paper and stickers that have been in my stash for ages.

My next two cards {15 and 16/50} are patriotic cards. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday, so it's always fun for me to make a couple of cards for this holiday.


 



And my last card {17/50} I have to share today was for another prompt at Scrappin -N- Chattin.


I am not a fan of this card, either, but I think it's because it's colors are a bit more muted than what I like to work with.

That is it for now. I have a few layouts to share before I am completely caught up, but I'll save that for another post! I have also joined in Scrappin -N- Chattin's Christmas in July card challenge again this year - which I am horribly behind on already - so hopefully I'll have a few Christmas cards to share in the coming weeks.

2 comments: