Friday, November 14, 2014

A couple of layouts to share

My goodness it is quite cold here, and there is even talk of snow over the weekend. Snow. Really? Already? At least it sounds like it's not going to amount to anything.

As I said in an earlier post, I started my second round of 50 projects the middle of October. I had debated on making myself a smaller goal, but for now I am sticking with 50 and hoping to reach it a little faster than my first round.

I have a couple of  Ada layouts to share today. First up is her 10 month layout.

 
 
I've done a pretty good job with keeping up with her monthly layouts. I have just a few of her early months that I need to go back and scrap, but not many. I have a feeling her album is going to be quite full!
 

This next layout I am not that crazy about. I think I just should have turned the photos to black and white because all the colors in the photos just make it busy feeling to me. At least it's another memory documented and sometimes you just can't love them all!

 
That's it for now - thanks for stopping by. Stay warm and I will be back soon. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lori I love them both but the last one is my fav - I just think that although the photo's are fussy you have left the rest of the layout so unfussy that they balance each other. So lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete