Thursday, January 29, 2015

I {HEART} YOU

Good afternoon! Where has the past couple of weeks gone? This time of year is always busy for us. We celebrate our wedding anniversary (this year was our 25th!), both the boys' birthdays, my Dad's birthday, and my nephew's birthday all in a week's time. I am ready for things to slow down a bit! I haven't spent much time at all in my scrap room and I am missing it.

I do have a card to share with you today that I have made for a couple of different challenges.





Sunday Stamps has a color challenge going on until the 30th, and it is my all time favorite color combo - red, white, and kraft - perfect for a Valentine's Day card, which brings me to the next challenge from Timeout Challenges - Challenge #23 - Valentine's Day with the optional twist of hearts.

I had found this sketch by Teneale Williams earlier in the week and fell in love with it and I knew I wanted to use it for my card.  In fact, I already have a couple more cards planned out using it.



I will also be entering this over at Crash Your Stash. I keep forgetting to link up over there and that was how I was going to keep track of my 2015 Project 50! (This is 20/50)  I must remember to do that!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out these challenge blogs. They are awesome places to find inspiration!

7 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of red and white too and it always looks so good with kraft, yours is a good example of that. I really like the drawn(?) outline on everything too! So glad you could join us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen much Kraft around recently so this was a refreshing change and a stunning CAS design. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUt X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Wow, a lot of celebrations, I bet you're hoping it slows down a little. I'm amazed we're almost into Feb. Where has Jan gone?! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, this is such a fun Valentine! The kraft looks so great with the red! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and simple design! I love how you've added the hand-drawn border all the way around...a small touch that makes a big impact. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete