Friday, March 20, 2015

I am pleased to announce...

that I have been asked to join the Feeling Sketchy Design Team!

 

Feeling Sketchy is a sketch challenge blog with challenges on the 1st and 15th of every month. They only have card sketches, but they encourage you to use their sketches for layouts as well.

My first reveal will be on April 1st and I will be sharing the card I made for my design team application. I am so excited to be working with this great group of ladies and I hope you find time to play along with our challenges as well.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Feeling Sketch design team Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lori! I like the fact they encourage layouts too, will definitely check them out and look forward to see your first reveal.
    Well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. They are lucky to have you. :) Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. My little girl is doing great. After her dentist appointment (went very well), I treated her to a hair cut and a new stuffed toy bunny. She is now watching her favorite tv show. Have a blessed weekend! And again, congrats on the new challenge gig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Lori!! Can't wait to see what you create!!!!

    ReplyDelete