Sunday, June 14, 2015

Lasting Memories #246 - The Journey

Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. We have had a busy couple of days with a trip to the zoo, some shopping and bringing Ada home with us to spend the night so her Mommy and Daddy could go see Jurassic World. I don't know of a better way to spend the weekend!

The new challenge is up over on the Lasting Memories blog today. Our theme for June is Amusing Anecdotes/Inspirational Photos and this week's challenge is - The Journey.

 
Supplies used - Patterned Paper - pink flowers and dot - Doodlebug Designs- Sunkissed, green grid - Studio Calica - Snippets, stripe - Recollections, flair - My Minds Eye - Now and Then - Dorothy, enamel dots - Basic Grey,  small alpha stickers - Theresa Collins, "explore" - Lawn Fawn Coles ABC's die.
 
 
I fell in love with this photo of Ada that Abby had posted on Facebook. There is a great big world out there for Ada to explore and she is up for the challenge! She has a big journey ahead of her and I can't wait to see where it takes her!
 
I still need to add a little bit of journaling, but I need to find out some more details from Abby first.
 
I used the March 2 sketch from Let's Get Sketchy for my layout.
 
 
 
 
Head on over to the Lasting Memories blog and see how the rest of the team interpreted this challenge.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout and picture. Yes there is a big world ahead of Ada to explore. You nailed this challenge with this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page!! Love the colors and your design!! Great picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Lori the colors just pop off that black cardstock and such a sweetie she is :) You did fantastic with the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Lori. I love what you did with the sketch Great page for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, I just love this page, it is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete