Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #55

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day! We are half way through the week and the weekend will be here before you know it!

I have the latest card sketch from Kelly at Sketch N Scrap to share with you today.

Isn't that a fun sketch?

And here is my card based on the sketch:


I used the Fancy Pants - Park Bench 6x6 paper pad for my card, and since my sister has a birthday coming up, I decided to make it for her. A pretty quick and easy card!

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the rest of the design team's take on the sketch. I hope that you are inspired to play along - you have until the end of the month to link up to any of our challenges!

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love these colors and the little banner is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete