Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Try Stampin - Or Not - On Tuesday #242


Happy Tuesday! I am super excited to be sharing my first reveal with you for Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday! I have been such a fan of their sketches for quite some time, and now to be a part of the team is just so much fun for me. I am not a big stamper, but maybe that will change over time. This week's fun sketch is courtesy of Hillary and our optional theme is "Boo or Eek".
 
 
 
I decided to go with the boo/eek theme and make a Halloween card. I had these paper scraps still out from a recent layout, and how perfect that it had "Boo" printed all over it! I stamped my sentiment and I love how this turned out!
 
Be sure to check out the Try Stampin - Or Not - On Tuesday blog to see the beautiful cards that the rest of the design team have made. I do hope you play along with our challenge. Remember, you can just use the sketch, just use the theme, or do both! You can link up either on the blog or Facebook page here.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!



3 comments:

  1. It is a delightful Halloween card Lori and what a cute spook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I love this sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Lori! Congrats on the new DT gig!

    ReplyDelete