Sunday, November 15, 2015

Lasting Memories #268 - So Very Thankful

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Feeling Sketchy reveal, please scroll down or go here.

I am back with the latest challenge from Lasting Memories.  Our theme for November is "Thankful" and this week's challenge is an inspiration photo challenge. Here is the inspiration photo:

 
You can take inspiration from the quote, the colors, the flower...whatever inspires you to make a layout!
 
I took inspiration from the theme and the quote, because everyday I am thankful that I get the opportunity to take care of my granddaughter while her Mommy works.
 
 
She is such a joy to be around and just look at that little sleeping sweetie! I so love doing challenges like this because it makes me stop and realize, that with all the craziness of life, I am so very blessed.
 
I used the September sketch from Boys Rule Scrapbook kits for this layout.
 
 
Check out the Lasting Memories blog to see how the other design team members were inspired by the inspiration photo. I hope you have some time to play along with our challenges this month. You have until the 28th to link up!
 
Thanks again for stopping by and have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lori and yes such a precious little girl to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet page! The photo is priceless and you really chose a wonderful sketch to show it off! I'm betting you are both blessed by the fact that you are able to be with your granddaughter every day! Thanks you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How SWEET!!! Love the clean and simple design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet sweet picture. Love that you highlighted that one adorable pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout Lori :) The design is clean it just makes the sweetest page for the photo :)

    ReplyDelete