Monday, November 9, 2015

Monday Sketch at Scrapbook Challenges

Hello everyone! It's the start of a new week, and what better way to get it started than with a sketch!

The newest sketch has been posted over at Scrapbook Challenges, and it's another fun one with lots of possibilities!


So, I will admit that after I had made this layout I really wished I would have used the purple paper for the background. Maybe used the white in it's place or something else. But, that was the only piece of purple that I had and since it was already cut up...well I couldn't do a lot about it! Live and learn! Now that Ada is around, I think I need to invest in more pink and purple papers!

 I stuck pretty close to the sketch on this one, only changing out the 4x3 photo with a 4x4 and adding in a couple of embellishment clusters.

These are some of my favorite photos of Abby's little family - they are just such a cute little family!

Check out the Scrapbook Challenges blog to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Lori :) Love the purples you used too :) Nice take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page - and I quite like the lighter color for the background - it makes the title, strips and hearts really pop.

    ReplyDelete