Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Recycle It with Scrapbook Challenges

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketches In Thyme reveal, please scroll down or go here.

There is a new challenge up over on the Scrapbook Challenges blog today, and it is a fun one!


All you need to do is pick one of these sketches to make a greeting card with a "gratitude" theme. All of these sketches would make fun greeting cards, but I chose to use sketch #412 for my card.


I loved the grid background on the sketch and thought it would be a great way to use up some of my leftover scraps from all of the fall layouts that I have been making. This was a super quick and easy card, and I think I may just use it for a Christmas card as well!

Head on over to the Scrapbook Challenges blog and see which sketches the other design team members used for their cards. I hope that you are inspired to play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

2 comments: