Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sketch N Scrap #92 - Happy Girls...

I am back with my third post for the day. If you are looking for my Feeling Sketchy reveal or my Lasting Memories reveal, please scroll down.

The latest sketch is posted over on the Sketch N Scrap blog today. Lisa has created another great sketch for us to work with.



I used Bella Blvd's Molly collection on this layout of Miss Ada. These photos were taken just about a year ago. My goodness - how she has grown! I felt like there was too much white on white with the camera paper, so I dry brushed some paint on the edges to help it stand out. I also fussy cut the flowers and punched out the hearts from another one of the papers to use as embellishments.

Head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and see the beautiful creations from the rest of the design team. You have until November 30 to play along.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope the rest of your day is great!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous page! Great choices for dealing with the white on white (turned out awesome) and the fussy cutting looks wonderful! Thanks so much for the smile today! Ada is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, such adorableness! Love Ada's cute smile and this layout couldn't be more girly and lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that is so cute :) You have been busy bloggin today :) I like your interpretation of the sketch and this one will be fun to join in on :)
    Thank you fro the comment on my blog :) Yes I can imagine, that is what I struggle with when pulling a kit is when to stop I do like the kits though cause that decision is over for me and then I can just scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW SWEET!!! LOVE the colors and how you used Bella Blvd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is so cute and so sweet! Just love the pinks - loved the layout!

    ReplyDelete