Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Try Stampin - Or Not - On Tuesday Challenge #244

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope you all are having a great day! We are having another beautiful fall day - sunshine and 60's - can't complain for November!

There's a brand new card sketch posted today over on the Try Stampin - Or Not - On Tuesday blog. This week's sketch is courtesy of the talented Kaylin, and our optional twist is to use glitter on your card.



And my card:

 

I love this sketch and I know I will be using it again and again! I kept my card pretty clean and simple. I cut my bow out of some silver glitter paper with my new favorite bow die from My Favorite Things. It took me a while to warm up to the bow craze, but now I can't get enough of them!

Be sure to visit the Try Stampin - Or Not - On Tuesday blog to see the beautiful cards from the other design team members. Remember, you can use just the sketch, just the challenge of glitter this week, or use them both. You have 2 weeks to link up your creation either on the blog or on the Facebook page. I do hope you play along!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card :) I agree looks like a cool sketch to have handy :)

    ReplyDelete