Friday, December 18, 2015

Flashback Friday @ SBC

Hello again! This is my second post for the day. If you're looking for my Sketches In Thyme post, please scroll down or go here.

Today is Flashback Friday over on the Scrapbook Challenges blog and we have another fun, redone sketch to work with. Here's a look at the old sketch:


And here is the updated version of this sketch:


I still need to add my journaling underneath the title on this layout, but I need to look up a couple of details before I do. It will probably be in the way of journaling strips, since I can't seem to write well with a white pen!

These photos are of Matthew back when he was in kindergarten (and now he's a senior!). Being in school brought a whole new love of snow for him, because it meant snow days! Any day that he didn't have to go to school that first year was a great day!

Be sure to check out the Scrapbook Challenges blog to see how the other design team members have interpreted the sketch. I hope you find some time to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment: