Monday, December 14, 2015

Flippin Fun with SBC #462

Hello again! This is my second post for the day. If you are looking for my Use Your Stuff reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Today is sketch Monday over at Scrapbook Challenges,  and we have another great sketch for you to use!

 


When I saw the sketch I knew I would be looking for photos that were in a sequence, and when I came across the photos of the kids on their new trampoline, I thought they would do the trick!

We got the kids a new trampoline for Easter in 2012, and they could not wait to get started jumping on it. That plus the fact that I had a new camera and was wanting to try out the action setting, meant there were a lot of photos taken that day! All Matthew wanted to do was flips, and he was pretty good at it, too!

Be sure to check out the Scrapbook Challenges blog to see the rest of the design team's take on this sketch. There are so many beautiful layouts, I'm sure you'll be inspired to play along!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment: