Sunday, December 27, 2015

Oh, Hello Friend

Hello, hello! I hope that you all had a good Christmas. We had a great Christmas filled with lots of family time and fun. And presents. Lots of presents! Ada is at that fun age where she really enjoys opening presents. She's not to the point of really ripping the paper off - she just likes to pull it off - piece by tiny piece! Maybe she just enjoys the anticipation that brings!

I have a card to share with you today. I used this weeks  sketch #139 from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenges. Here's a look at the sketch and the card that I came up with:

 
 
It's nice to get back to making something other than Christmas cards! For this card I used Basic Grey's Prism 6x6 paper pad. We've had a couple of dreary, rainy days around here, so it was nice to work with some fun, bright colors. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart and it was part of their National Stamping Month campaign. This is the first chance I've had to use it, but it won't be the last. I love this set!
 
That's it for me today. Be sure to check out the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog. They have a design team call going on right now, and their sketches are always fun to work with!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! So simple and elegant! :) Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Jess - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Those papers are great and love how the sentiment is the highlight... thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, so cute, I love the colours, the papers, everything. Great job! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with this sketch. Love the colors you chose and MY FAVORITE stamp set. Thanks for playing at AHSC. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty colors! I agree, Christmas Cards are fun but I am ready to make something different too!

    ReplyDelete