Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Try Stampin On Tuesday #248

Good Tuesday morning! I hope you all are having a great week so far! We have had such beautiful weather for December. High's in the mid to upper 50's and sunny...usually we're in the 40's and there are more cloudy days than sunny it seems. I'll take all of these pretty days as long as I can get them!
 
The new sketch is up over on the Try Stampin' On Tuesday blog today. This week's sketch has been created by Crystal, and I love it!
 
 
Isn't this a fun sketch? Our optional theme this week is to use snowflakes on your card. 
 

I had really planned on stamping and embossing snowflakes on the panel down the right side, but when I came across the Crate Paper Bundled Up paper pad and saw these papers, I really wanted to use them! I did do some stamping on my card - in the way of my sentiment!

Head on over to the Try Stampin' On Tuesday blog and see the beautiful cards from the other design team members. I hope you find some time to play along! You can enter either on the Try Stampin' blog or on the Facebook page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment: