Monday, January 18, 2016

Use Your Stuff #207 - Hello, I Love You

Hello everyone! I am back with my third post of the day. If you're looking for my reveal for The Memory Nest, please go here. If your looking for my reveal for Sketches In Thyme, please go here.

We have a new challenge posted over on the Use Your Stuff blog today. This week Karrie is challenging us to use at least 3 patterned papers on our projects.


I have created a quick and easy card for my project this week. I used 3 patterned papers from Crate Paper's Love Notes collection that I have been trying to use up this month. You can read more about that in this post here. I die cut the hearts out of some pretty red glitter paper that has also been in my stash for ages.  The "Hello, I Love You" sentiment is from one of my new favorite obsessions - rotary phrase stamps. This particular one is from Maggie Holmes' Shine collection. My collection of these little tools is growing fast. They just add such a fun touch to a card, layout, or journaling card.

I used this sketch from Pals Paper Arts (PPA282) from earlier in the month. It's too late to join in their challenge, but I wanted to give them credit for using their sketch.

PPA-282-Jan07
 
Head on over to the Use Your Stuff blog to see the projects from the rest of the team. I hope you find some time to play along with our challenge this week!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card. I finally found my rotary date stamp I bought from CTMH. I dug everywhere for it, only to find I'd looked at it several times right above my workspace. Oops.

    ReplyDelete