Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #272

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a good start! We are starting to settle in to our summer routine. It's looking like it might be a rainy week for us, but that just means more scrappy time for me!

I have a new sketch from Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday for you today! Our optional theme for this week is "Summer Fun".



I decided to use just the sketch for my card this week, and I decided to make a bright, fun birthday card.

I used Simple Stories DIY Boutique 6x6 paper pad for this one. I just love those happy colors. I have almost used up every bit of this paper pad, which makes me a little sad because I love it, but it also makes me happy to be using up my stuff! I might have like four full sheets, but the scraps are the same as gone! For my sentiment I used Close To My Heart's B1417 - Perfect Fit Birthday.

Stop by the Try Stampin' blog to see the beautiful cards from the other design team members.  There are so many gorgeous works of art! I do hope you are able to play along with us. I know summer time can be a very busy time, but don't forget to make time for your hobbies, too!

A couple of reminders - the theme is always optional, stamping is always optional, you have 2 weeks to play along with our challenges, and you can enter either on the blog or on our Facebook page here.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment