Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Try Stampin - Or Not - On Tuesday

Hello and Happy Tuesday to you! Summer break for us is getting ever closer! Just a day and a half of school left!

We have a new sketch up over at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday today. Our optional theme for this sketch challenge is "May Flowers".



To be honest - I completely forgot about the optional theme of May flowers when I made my card. And, I had it printed off on the sketch right in front of my face! I blame it on the fact that my oldest graduates this Saturday and I am a bit scatterbrained - and apparently I have graduation on the brain when I planned out my card!

I use Close To My Heart's Love Life (D1482) for my flourishes and then die cut some silver stars to match my silver numbers. I really like the way this card turned out, and I hope my son will like it as well. I have a sneaky suspicion that he will like what's inside the card more than the card itself!

Stop by the Try Stampin' blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the team. You have two weeks to join in the fun, and you can enter on the blog, or over on our Facebook page - here.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

1 comment: