Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #170

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! I hope if it is super hot where you are, that you are finding a way to keep cool! We've had a couple of rainy/overcast days, so we've had a little break from the high humidity, which has been nice!

Today I am sharing the latest sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge with you. This is another great sketch courtesy of Michelle and digitzed by Brandi.



I decided to go with a masculine type birthday card. I left the stamped balloon panel in black and white. I tried coloring the balloons, and I tried die cutting some balloons, but I really liked the plain black and white stamped balloons best. I stuck close to the sketch, only moving the black dots to the bottom right instead of keeping it up by the panel.

We still have a design team call going on. This is a fantastic team to be on - if you are interested or want to find out more, check out this page here. The new term starts August 1st, so don't delay!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card so perfect for a guy hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so eye-catching, Lori. You do beautiful work. :) I love the balloons JUST the way you did them. I feel happy just looking at this card! :)

    ReplyDelete