Thursday, August 4, 2016

PDE Linky Party - Challenge #132

Hello everyone! Happy Friday to you! We've finally made it to the weekend and it's our last weekend before school starts. Getting back into the school routine is going to be hard - at least for me!

Play with us Every Week

I am so excited to share with you today that I am a member of the PDE Linky Party Design Team! We will be bringing you fun challenges every Friday! Our challenge for you today is a sketch challenge.


I am a big fan of Janis' sketches! They are so clean and simple - just like I like them! I don't make love type cards very often, usually Valentine's Day or Anniversaries, but I decided to make one for this sketch. I think it's nice to remind our loves just how much we love them, for no other reason but "just because"!

I do hope you check out the PDE Linky Party blog and see the projects from the rest of the design team. I hope you'll join us for this challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

9 comments:

  1. Love it Lori! The sentiment stamp is awesome!! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I "totally love" this card. WOW! It's fantastic!

    I'm looking forward to serving alongside you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post. You are right, our darlings need to hear we love them as well as be shown. It's always nice to hear. Your card is beautiful. I love it. So excited and happy to have you as part of the DT. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your great projects!
    Hugs! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, love that big sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card, love the sentiment!

    I am tickled to be on a team with you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Love the large sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I have that stamp but haven't yet used it - didn't know it was nearly that darling. Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. Looking forward to being on the PDE DT with you.

    ReplyDelete