Friday, August 26, 2016

PDE Linky Party Challenge #135

Hello everyone! Happy Friday!

We have a new challenge up over on the PDE Linky Party blog today! This week's challenge is:

Ch #135 - Bold, Bright Colors


When I saw the theme for this week I immediately thought of the Simple Stories DIY Boutique. I knew I had just a few pieces of the 6x6 paper pad left, so I went in search of it in my stash. I just love those bright colors! They are sure to brighten anyone's day!

I based my card on this month's card sketch from Paper Issues:

Be sure to stop by the PDE Linky Party blog  to see the projects from the rest of the team! I hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Love your card - such great color pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and the colors are striking and I agree just pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is succsessful, beautiful colors, i like your work
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete