Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #298

Hello and Happy Tuesday! Today is our last day of school this week before the big Thanksgiving day holiday. I am excited for some time off, some good food, and lots of time with family that we don't get to see very often!

We have a new sketch posted at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday today. This fun sketch is courtesy of Donna, and the optional theme for this week is to make a gatefold card.




I used up some more of my favorite Doodlebug Designs' - Here Comes Santa Claus - collection for this card. I love the bright colors on this card, and that little Santa is just too cute!

Head on over to the Try Stampin' blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the team. You have two weeks to link up to this challenge, and you can enter either on the blog or on the Facebook page here.

I hope you find some time to play along with us! We love to see your beautiful creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment