Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #299

Hello everyone! Good Tuesday morning to you! I hope your day is off to a great start!

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday has a new sketch posted today and this sketch is courtesy of LeAnne. Our optional theme for this sketch is - "Love the Season".


I dug into my older Doodlebug Designs Christmas stash for this Christmas card. The copyright on the paper was 2006, so I thought I'd better get to using it! The sentiment is stamped with a Studio G $1 stamp, and it is one of my favorites to use!

Head on over to the Try Stampin' blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the team. I know this can be a crazy busy time of year, but I do hope you find some time to play along with us! This challenge runs until December 13, and you can enter either on the Try Stampin' blog or over on our Facebook page here.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment