Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Paper Play Sketches #25

Hello, hello! We have already made it to the middle of the week! Today is my oldest son's last day of classes for this first semester of college! He has finals Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday next week, and then he is done for a month! That first semester went really fast!

We have a new sketch today at Paper Play Sketches. Here it is, courtesy of Janis:








I went with another Christmas card for this one. This is such a great sketch with so many possibilities and I am sure I will be using it again!

For this card I used Echo Park's - I Love Christmas - 6x6 paper pad, and the sentiment is from Close To My Heart - B1381 Holiday Cheer.  I stamped it in Desert Sand to match the Kraft background, and the tan ornaments.  I felt like it needed a little more, so I added in three pieces of gold bling.

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches and see the gorgeous cards from the rest of the design team. I do hope you play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. It sure did go by fast my son's last day of finals is Thursday as well! Hope you and your family have a great holiday season. I love this card the bling gives it just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete