Monday, January 30, 2017

7.4.16

Hello, hello! I hope you have had a good day! It was a beautiful day around here today - really makes me ready for spring. I am back to share a layout with you this evening!

I had a chance to play along with another challenge over at Soul Scrappers. This one was a "lift" challenge and they provided a layout for you to scraplift.

Here is what I came up with:


I loved the overall design of the "lift" layout, and I especially loved that they used the date for the title. I dug in my drawer of Bella Blvd goodies for this layout of Ada on the 4th of July. I love that all of their collections go so well together! I was able to use up a few scraps on this layout as well.

If you would like to see the layout that I "lifted" head on over to Soul Scrappers and check it out! I would love it if you played along!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good night!

6 comments:

  1. Such a great take of the Lift Lori...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous Lori!! Loving the colours!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout which shows just how much fun Miss Ada had on that date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool layout and some cute pictures of Ada too :) I like the date for the title it's different

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe. I love this. It reminds me of the Magical paper that CTMH had out last summer. I've only used a bit of it so far. I shall have to break it open soon. Thanks for the inspiration, and those photos are darling.

    ReplyDelete