Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #3

Hello again! I am back with my last post of the day...I think! If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here. For my Love To Craft Challenge Blog reveal, please scroll down or go here. For my Stick It Down reveal, please scroll down or go here. For my Lasting Memories reveal, please go here.

It has been a busy day around here! What a great way to start off the new year!

We have a new challenge up over at Christmas Card Challenges today. As always our rules are to create a holiday or Christmas card. We offer up an optional challenge if you need a little help with inspiration. Our optional challenge this week is a color challenge.




Now that I look at the color challenge photo and my card, the colors look a little off, but you get the idea. I used mostly the brown tones instead of the grayish brown tones. 

I kept this card pretty simple, just embossing the background panel, and using a stamped image. For Christmas I usually stick to the reds and the greens for colors, so it was fun to step out of my comfort zone and do a different color, and I really like it!

Head on over to Christmas Card Challenges to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the team. I hope you get a chance to get some holiday cards made up ahead of time this new year by playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card :) I like your take on the mood board and love the nontraditional theme of the card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so calming! I love it. Smart to get cards done up ahead- a HUGE time-saver! :) :) Great job Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wreath and the sentiment! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, cute card. The colors and the sentiment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love that embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clean feel of this card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete