Sunday, January 29, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #5

Hello again! This is my second post of the day. If your looking for my Lasting Memories reveal, please scroll down or go here.

There's a new challenge up at Christmas Card Challenges today. As always our rules are to make a holiday or Christmas card, and we offer up an optional challenge to help inspire you. This week's challenge is a word prompt - SNOW!




I have used a snowflake embossing folder and a snowflake die on my card. I have also used up some more of my scraps from Echo Park's I Love Winter 6x6 paper pad. I am going to have to go back through and see just how many cards I have made using this collection. It is almost all gone!

The sentiment is from the Simple Christmas stamp set by Neat and Tangled.

Head on over to Christmas Card Challenges to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!



4 comments:

  1. I love the colors as well as how you used the challenge prompt! Thanks so much for sharing! Feeling inspired to make a wintery Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool :) and I love your card design too :) I'm feeling inspired to make a wintery Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card design and I adore that plaid paper!! Awesome card!!

    Hugs,
    Stacey (CCC DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed background...awesome card!

    ReplyDelete