Sunday, January 1, 2017

Love To Craft Challenge Blog Challenge #6

Hello again! I am back again with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Today is my very first reveal for Love To Craft Challenge Blog! If you haven't checked them out, you need to! Every single challenge is Anything Goes, and you can link up any type of craft at all. It is a great place to get a lot of inspiration.

For my first reveal I have made a card.



I have used Fancy Pants' Golden Days 6x6 paper pad for this card. I really love the colors in this paper pad. I know that it is more of a fall collection, but they are some of my favorite colors, and I think the majority of the papers would work for anything. 

For the sentiment I used Close To My Heart's Hello, Life - Cardmaking (CC1041), and I based my card off of this sketch from Cardz TV - I just rotated the sketch to make it work for me.


Head on over to Love To Craft Challenge Blog to see the gorgeous projects from the rest of this amazingly talented team. You have until the end of the month to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back with another project in just a few!

2 comments: