Friday, January 27, 2017

PDE Linky Party #157 - Anything But A Card

Hello and Happy Friday! We have finally made it to the weekend! This week has been a busy week with both of our boys' birthdays in it. Matthew's birthday was Tuesday, but we will be celebrating it this weekend when he comes home from college, and Shane's birthday was yesterday. It's always a busy time, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

We have a new challenge for you today at PDE Linky Party and this week our challenge is:

Ch#157 - Anything But A Card



I made a birthday tag to go along with the birthday card that I made earlier in the week. You can see that card here. I thought it would be a nice matching set! I used scraps of paper that I had left over from the card, and I stamped the same sentiment on both.

I based this tag off of a free sketch from Scrapbook Generation's Create Magazine from April 2014. You can find it here.

Head on over to PDE Linky Party to see the projects from the rest of the design team. We hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments: