Friday, January 20, 2017

PDE Linky Party Ch #156

Hello again! This is my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here.


Today is the third Friday of the month, so our new challenge at PDE Linky Party is:

Ch #156 - Tags

I am really liking to make tags at least once a month, and the tag I have made for you today is quick and easy!


For this tag I let my pattern paper scrap do all the work! This paper was already divided into the polka dot/grid paper on the diagonal, so I cut my tag out to get both portions (fairly) centered. The heart I die cut 5 times and stacked it one on top of the other to give it a little bit of dimension. 

The "XOXO" sentiment was an extra that I had stamped for the card from my earlier post today. At first I was going to toss it because I stamped it a little bit crooked on the tab, but I decided to cut it out and add it to my tag. 

A quick and easy tag ready to be added to a Valentine's Day goodie!

Head on over to PDE Linky Party to see the beautiful tags from the rest of the design team. We hope to see you playing along with us! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a fantastic day!


3 comments:

  1. I'm a little late getting around to team blogs but I'm here, finally! What a fun tag, and in one of my favorite color combos!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty tag!!I think I might scrap-lift this idea!! i love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete