Thursday, January 12, 2017

Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style Sketch #58

Hello, hello! I am so happy that you are here! We are preparing for a possible ice storm around here tomorrow...I am just hoping we don't get it!

Today is my day to be featured on the Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style blog. This week we are working with this great sketch from Cherie Averill:


Here is my take on the sketch:


I turned the sketch and made a 6x4 filler card for my title page for this year. I used Simple Stories "Posh" collection for this layout.


I kept my title page pretty simple for this year. I don't have any die cutting machines - although I have one on my wish list - so I went old school on the numbers for my year and traced some old chipboard numbers that I have and cut them out.

I look forward to getting started on my 2017 album, and I am so hopeful that I can somewhat keep up with it, and finish 2015 and 2016.

Check out the Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style blog for inspiration often. I hope that you play along with us in this new year!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and layout!! Love the papers!! Happy 2017 to you and your beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that scrapbook page. Such a clever use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die cutting machines are over rated... your fussy cutting is perfect! I have a Cricut and a Silhouette in my craft room and I rarely use either. I started using a craft knife to fussy cut with and I find that is my go to tool. Your card is adorable, I love that quilt pieced look. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT: your card and your title page! Good luck keeping/catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really just so pretty. What are darling, and well designed page.

    ReplyDelete