Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #304

Hello everyone! Good Tuesday morning to you! I hope that your week is off to a good start.

After a little break we are back with a new sketch today at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday. Kaylin has created a great sketch for us to work with, and our optional theme is - "Something old and something new".



I am getting a head start on a few Valentine's Day/Love cards, so expect to see quite a few over the next month or two! I had every intention of using both something old and something new on my card, but as it turns out I just used only old things on my card.

I've used some old Doodlebug papers for the reds, some old stamps from Close To My Heart, an old embossing folder that has been in my stash forever, and this may just be the first time I have used it, and an old scalloped circle die. I love the way this card turned out, even if it is made with old product!

Stop by the Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. You have two weeks to play along, and you can link up over on the blog or on our Facebook page here.

We also have a design team call going on now, so if you are interested, check out the blog for the details.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty Valentine card! I love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great when a card just comes together. The red papers here work well and the sketch is a fab one. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the little details of your card. That embossing folder is just perfect, and I really like that scallop circle. You did a great job with this sketch! P.S. I have begun playing with Valentine cards, too.

    ReplyDelete