Monday, February 20, 2017

Stick It Down February Card Reveal

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Today is the full design team reveal for the card sketch team at Stick It Down. Here's a reminder of the fabulous sketch that was posted on the first:




For my card I started out with a pink ombre paper. It's hard to tell that it is ombre in the photo, but it is! I then used a heart stencil from Momenta and some texture paste to add the hearts all over the background. I outlined the edges of the card with a white gel pen. The heart is die cut using a Lawn Fawn heart die, and I stamped and embossed the sentiment and popped it up with some foam tape.

I love the way this card turned out - I acutally had a hard time giving it away as a Valentine!

Stop by the Stick It Down blog to see how the rest of the design team interpreted this sketch. We hope to see you playing along with us! You have until the end of the month to play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

3 comments: