Sunday, April 23, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #11

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Lasting Memories reveal, please scroll down or go here.

We have a new challenge up at Christmas Card Challenges today. Our challenge it to create a Christmas or holiday card with the optional challenge of using the color challenge photo below.




I stuck with the blue, grey, and white colors, but my blues are more in the blue-green tones instead of the blue-purple tones. (It's what I had to work with!) There were two red snowflakes on the sentiment panel, so I punched out a couple of snowflakes and circles in the blue and white colors and covered them up!

I used Echo Park's - "I Love Winter" - 6x6 paper pad and ephemera pack on this card. I think it is safe to say that I have used this paper pad all up. I think I have four full sheets left - two that are red with white dots, a white wood piece, and a blue-green piece with snowflakes on it. The scraps I have left are almost too small to use on anything, so I think I'll toss them out, and add the full sheets to my random 6x6 paper box.

Be sure to check out the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team over at Christmas Card Challenges. We would love to see you playing along!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love EP papers and this is a gorgeous card!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete