Saturday, April 15, 2017

Sketches In Thyme #273

Hello again! I am back with my third post of the day. If you are looking for my Christmas Cards All Year Round reveal, please scroll down or go here. For my LTSCB reveal, please go here.

It's time for a new sketch over at Sketches In Thyme today, and I am the featured artist! Here's a look at the sketch, courtesy of Shawn Lahr:




For my layout I have used some photos of Miss Ada from last spring. She is such a tomboy! If you turn your back for even a second, she is finding something to dig around in the dirt with!

For this layout I have used papers from a couple of different Doodlebug collections. I love that all of their collections match so well. It makes it so easy to pair up different papers. I die cut my banner pieces using a die from Spellbinders, and added a puffy heart sticker to each banner piece. I think I may go back and add a die cut flower to the embellishment areas on this....I'm pretty sure I have a small flower die around here somewhere!

We have an awesome prize this month, courtesy of DT Sharon Stevenson Shaw, so be sure to stop by the Sketches In Thyme blog to see the prize!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...she is so adorable!! She sounds just like mine except mine is grown now. You did fabulous on the sketch! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Se is so sweet, and made the layout so pritty!
    hugs
    Irena xxx

    ReplyDelete