Sunday, May 7, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #12

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend. It's finally warmed up around here, and we were able to get outside and enjoy some sunshine!

We have a new challenge up today at Christmas Card Challenges. Our challenges are always anything goes, as long as you make a Christmas/holiday card, but we do add in an optional challenge if you need some added inspiration. The week we have a photo challenge for you.




I found this cut apart card in my stash, and the ornaments on it reminded me of the ones in the inspiration photo. Cut apart cards always make for a quick and easy card! It's a little hard to see in the photo, but I added some gold glitter tape behind the image.

Head on over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. You have two weeks to play along with our challenges!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card Lori! I love using cut apart cards and giving them a new lease of life - this one's a stunner!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete