Monday, May 1, 2017

LTCCB #10

Hello again! I am back with another project to share with you!

Love To Craft Challenge Blog has a new challenge posted today! Our challenges are always "Anything Goes" and any craft project is welcome!

I have created a card for my project today.


I used Fancy Pants' 6x6 paper pad - "Happy Place" - for this card. All of the papers were scraps that I had leftover from previous projects. I am loving that I am getting some of my scraps used up! I tried a couple of different things on this card - I tried stamping "hello"  and adding it to circle, and then played around with the placement of it, but I just didn't like it, so I stuck with just the circle.

I based this card off of this sketch from My Favorite Things:


Be sure to stop by the Love To Craft Challenge Blog to see the wonderful projects from the rest of the design team. We would love to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back with another project for you!

1 comment: