Monday, May 15, 2017

LTSCB #97 - Anything Goes

Hello, hello! I am back with my third post of the day! If you are looking for my Christmas Cards All Year Round reveal or my reveal for The Memory Nest, just keep scrolling.

It's time for some mid-month inspiration over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog! This time around our challenge is "Anything Goes" - and remember - you need to use a stamp on your project!

For May I got to play with an image from Dr. Digi's House Of Stamps called "Cake and Candles", so of course a birthday card was in order!




I let the colors of the papers that I picked out determine the colors of the cake and candles. I wouldn't mind a piece of that cake myself!

Check out Dr. Digi's House Of Stamps  - they have a lot of fun stamps!

Stop by the LTSCB to see the wonderful projects from the rest of the design team. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday card! Adorable papers! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the papers you used; they add so much fun with the different patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable ! i love the papers you chose, they give joyful contrasts to your beautiful card. the card is in itself a party!

    ReplyDelete